Friday, October 17, 2008

Girl Fight Part Trois...(Minus the Girl)





This beautiful soliloquy came straight from my text messages. All messages were copied and pasted as is. As you can see, he cannot even spell. I hate when people butcher the English language. I need someone who, at least, knows how to use proper grammar. This convo took place about a week ago. It threw me off guard. I wasn't expecting it, at all. Have fun reading! Let me know what you think.

Dipstick-GOODMORNING D***. Hows everything. I hope u not mad @ me 4 any reason. I miss u mama. I havent call u because i dont know when u alone. Still wanting 2 hangout and smoke wit you mami. I got 2 much love 4u and you know that.

Meeee-U gotta be kidding me dude. U haven't even looked my way since that incident. And ur b*tch still wants beef with me. Get the f*ck outta here wit that bullsh*t A*. I aint no chicken man. U deal with her ass like that. Im not the one.

Dipstick-You say get the fucc outta here. Now you wanna

Meeee-Ur message was incomplete but imma respond anyway. U did not keep it real wit me. U did not check ur bird. U lied about her being ur "ex". And I don't need problems with dumb broads in my own apt building.

Dipstick-First of all. Yo bullsh*t wit her shouldnt had anything2 do with me & you. My ex. I can say tha same 2u about him cuz thats what u told me. Me personally i think what u & her is doing is childish. And u. I alwayz wave my hand at you ever thru the bullsh*t. U no how i feel wit u. I told u i dont come over because i dont no when your home alone. Its all out of respect on my side. Thats why i didnt deserve ur disrespecting me.

Meeee-Please dude. As long as u aint checkin her, its a prob. He is my ex and he wouldn't be tryn to fight u for no reason being my ex. That's pointless. U haven't said sh*t to me since then. So it is what it is. I haven't done anything with her but be mature about sh*t. She got a problem with me for no f*ckin reason. She's disrespectful and she's childish. Not me. I don't play those games. With nobody. If u can't keep it real when she's around then don't speak at all period.

Dipstick-I thought me & u was alot better than that. She is a ex D***.But is my jelous friend. She has a new bf D***. D*** you already know where my feelings or wit u. I dont think u feel tha same about me. I alwayz wanted2 be wit u like that man. U no that. U just never would give me a chance 2 prove it. but i like u so much D*** that i dont think u would ever understand that part of me. Thats why i think u scared2 be wit me cuz of all the bull u been thru wit n*ggas. But when u got some1 that would luv u for who u are.

Meeee-I don't care who she is to u. I don't deserve her disrespect and I won't tolerate it for any reason. I NEVER disrespected u. EVER. Jealous friend or ex or current girl, u need to put her in her place for real. I live there. Not her and I won't be put in that position without retaliation. I understand if u have feelings for me but u have to understand that I do not feel the same. I was willing to be friends with u but now that's f*cked up too. If we were homies u could come by whenever. Im single. I aint concerned with no n*gga. I do what I want. And I don't let my ppl disrespect my friends. EVER.

Meee-Lets get this clear A*. I aint scared to be with u...I don't have feelings for u like that. Im not attracted to u and im not interested in a physical or emotional relationship with u. I was willing to be friends but I see we can't be. I've been nothing but nice to u. Don't mistake that for something its not. It is what it is.

Dipstick-And im still willing2 try it wit u. If u would give me a chance D***. But i alwayz respected ur wishs and bacced up whenever u asked me2. And i would do the same 4u now if thats what you want. I love like that D*** 2 bacc off if u dont want me around u. Im sorry it was bothering me so much threw these pass few dayz. I hate not talking2 u. We just started bacc talking. Witch i was happy about. She really dont like u cuz she no how i feel about u. But she dont matter here. Its about our friendship D***. I dont wanna loose it.

I never responded. I figured everything I was saying was not being computed or something. The data I sent wasn't being saved. I don't know what it was, but he wasn't getting what I was saying. He can save that sh*t for the Boogie Man AKA Bock Bock. He's pathetic. Boys are dumb. Kick rocks, dipstick!

1 comment: