Wednesday, October 29, 2008

B'Nezha Album Release Party



Naeh 1, Half-Wit, Big O and Meazy

Rick Diggler, Roscoe, Ruff Dogg, Big O, Bruce Wane and Stylie Ray

Stylie Ray & Mis.Led!

A few of weeks ago, my crew, B'Nezha (yes, I am the 1st lady), had their album release party at Life, on Wilshire. Since I have no cam (and feel so naked without it), my homie's girlfriend was in charge of the "capturing of the moments", as I like to call it. She just got her laptop out of the shop and hit me with some photos from the event. It was a good time, even though I missed the red carpet opportunity. Support the album, C-Bo and Omar "Big O" Gooding Present: Tradin' War Stories, and look out for my boy, Omar "Big O" Gooding's solo debut, coming verrr verrr soon! Shots out to my B'Nezha fam, Big O, Half-Wit and Meazy, and shots out to the extended fam, Naeh 1, Stylie Ray, Bruce Wane and Ruff Dogg. I'm blessed to be surrounded by such great talent. Now, go get your blessing and support the team and the dream. Thanks for the pics, Diana! Dueces!

No comments:

Post a Comment