Thursday, October 16, 2008

Girl Fight! Part Deux...


The drama continues...this happend a couple of weeks ago but here goes. I was on my way to do a show with my boy, R-Meen at Club Aura. It was friday night and I was in full Mis.Led! gear. I walked out of my door, which is right in front of the staircase, and who was coming up? You guessed it, the boogie man herself! We had to walk passed each other on the steps. I thought, "this will be fun." I'm sure she wanted to bump into/push me just as badly as I wanted to bump into/push her. I anticipated some drama and sure enough...
She waited until she passed me on the stairs and said, underneath her breath, "Buster." I laughed. I turned around to look at her. By then, I was at the bottom of the steps and she was at the top. Still walking, she said it again, "Buster." I looked up at her and merely replied, "You can keep talking that sh*t if you want to." Still walking down the corridor, me on the ground floor and her on the floor above me, she said, "you need a body guard." Now, this is all punk sh*t is what I had to remind myself, as to not get sucked into her wack ass vibe. I said to her, "I don't need sh*t." But, I was thinking that her man pretty much played the role of my bodyguard the night this chicken decided to bock bock at me and he shoved her stankin' ass down the same stairs. Oh, the irony.
Now, any other day I would've been really quick to jump on in and partake in this little war of words. A simple "What the f*ck did you say?" or a "F*ck you, b*tch" is always good for getting it crackin'. I prayed inside my head and I thanked God that I was on my way to handle some real business and not just taking out my garbage or getting something from my car. Had it been one of those scenarios, I probably, most likely, would've said one, or both, of the above mentioned fire starters. I had to check myself. Is the boogie man worth getting all rowled up over? Is she worth even getting my clothes wrinkled? Is she worth having my apt manager come out her crib and trip on ME ('cause she don't live there)? I'd be the one to suffer the future consequences. She'd be in the hospital with her dreams shattered, but I'd be the one to lose out on all the things that I've worked so hard to maintain for all this time. Ding Ding Ding! The b*tch ain't worth none of it; not a drop.
Well, I haven't seen Ol' Bock Bock since then, but I do have another story to tell regarding my, uh, "bodyguard". Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment