Monday, September 8, 2008

I LOVE HOOTERS (& I don't mean boobs)!


I really do. I never thought about it. I never really had any interest in eating there before, but, just recently, someone I know suggested that we eat there, and I loved it. Now I can't get enough! They have some of my favorite foods there; oysters on the half shell, crab legs, and great hot wings. If I had things my way, I'd eat there daily. Or at least til I burn out on the oysters and crab legs. Most people hear "Hooters" and think; strip teases and lap dances with your meal. Hahaha! It's really a cool family place. The girls are very friendly and make you feel like they're taking your order right in your own living room. It's loud with the roar of any and every current sport blasting though the big screen speakers and the drinks are good and reasonably priced. Here's to you, Hooters! I'll see all you fun girls again real soon. Matter of fact, I'm going to see which one of my friends I can get to muster up enough ends to get me the oyster and crab leg combo I so desire. This is my mission...

No comments:

Post a Comment