Friday, September 12, 2008

Deperate for Attention?



So, I came across these pictures of Ciara posing for the new issue of VIBE Mag on Kanye's blog. I think she looks incredible. However, WTF is she doing naked? Is that what she's on now? Has she not sold enough records? Is she coming out with something new? I mean, she's always been a little on the promiscuous side of things (although she was clothed), even though her 1st jam was about NOT giving up her goodies. Well they're pretty much on display for you now. I must admit, I am a bit disappointed. She's got a great bod; I'm not hatin'! But "I'm sayin' tho". As a female artist in the music industry, it is discouraging to see that this is STILL what women resort to in order to regain the attention of the public. Were her "skills" not enough? What's next? Once you're naked, you're done. There is no more to take off. "Desperate to stay in the public eye" women usually turn to Playboy once they're in their 40's and their fame is fleating or they need some sort of validation that they are still hot. She started mad early in the game to go completely bucked naked though. Is that a sign that she won't be around much longer? She is a mediocre singer at best. She's a great dancer and she's alright in the face dept. I'm not saying that it's wrong to let it show. If you got it, flaunt it. I will some day. What I am asking is, what was the motivation behind it? They should've put up one of those bright, neon flashing lights, like the ones in bars, in the backround that reads "desperate". That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment: