Friday, February 27, 2009

Check For My New Blog Look/ Check For MY Old Broken Heart!




I've been wanting to change the look of my blog for quite some time now. I haven't had much time to focus on it, though. To my followers, please forgive my negligence. Its been a really difficult week or two, lately. Things that I truly care about are slipping from my grip. Now, I am coping with the inevitable feelings that follow when you lose what you love although you remained dedicated to it. All I can say is that someone else's stronger trait/quality is NOT loyalty. So I guess, I'm Mark Morrison again...its the return of the mack. I say that tongue in cheek because my heart and mind are not grasping that concept yet. I know myself though, and I know I will bounce back and get back to having the fun that I desearve, with or without a companion. It's too early in the year to give up on sh*t. I'm going to be the best b!tch I can be. Summer will be here before we all know it and, best believe, ya girl will be prepared. All I can say for sure is that I will have another tat to add to my collection. I get them more or less when I need to feel pain other than the emotional; good pain, though; artful pain that makes you reflect and never forget the time in your life when you got it and why. Eff it...I'm still me. Let the games begin 'cause this is gonna be a mental challenge for me. It kind of feels like that movie "2 can Play That Game". I ain't really trying to go there, but I have a feeling that some of those strategies will come into play. Eff it....Wish ya girl some great luck and blessings. I will be praying. Pray for me...I dont think a reconciliation is in our future. I'm sad...but I'm gon' be alright...Right? All I can do is quote Haley, from Paramore, "Second chances; they don't ever matter. People never change. Once a whore, you're nothing more. I'm sorry, that'll never change." Let me know whats on YOUR mind, gals and guys..."1 love, 1 love, you're lucky just to have just 1...."

1 comment:

  1. dopeness, deepness. the only pain is living in the past. continue to concentrate on whats up ahead in front of u.

    sf giants baby lol

    ReplyDelete