Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DJ Tommy Blak Spins My NEW Single on Ying Yang Twins Radio!

Rob the Rich Man, Mis.Led! & DJ Tommy Blak

My n*gga, DJ Tommy Blak, just landed a new gig on www.yingyangtwinsradio.com! Congrats, Tommy! Anyway, he made my new single, "Hateful B*tches", the jump off song for his set! I'm way excited and very grateful for the love and support! Support the kids and tune into it every Monday to hear DJ Tommy Blak spinnin'. Til then, click this link to hear his entire set and peep my new joint. Tell me what ya'll think. Shots out to Kisha for bumpin' my ish! Smooches!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lady. Thanks for the shout. You keep supplying me with HOT "ish" therefore it is my duty... NO, my privilege, to bump THE HOLY HELL out of it!!! And I take this privilege seriously. LOL

    --Kisha

    ReplyDelete