Friday, February 13, 2009

Check Out My "Chicks In Kicks" Feature!



I'm so hype! You know I love, love, love my sneakers! However, I don't get to wear them much anymore because, eh em, Mis.Led! is a "heels" girl at this point. Hahaha! I never thought I'd have a constant duel between my kicks and my shoes but I do. I had to separate them. They simply cannot "occupy the same space at the same time". Its difficult for me because I see so many cool kicks that I want, yet my desires, urges and passion have been neglected for a smoove minute.
Since preparing for this "Chicks in Kicks" feature, the fire has been re-lit and I've decided to pay more attention to my unchanging want for new sneaks. I just purchased 2 new pairs of ill ass Saucony's the other day. I'm excited. New and fresh sneaks always elate me. Though I do so enjoy coppin' a dope pair of heels, there just is no comparison to the feeling I get when I have a fresh new pair of kicks on my feet. Check out kicksonfire.com, sign up and live the sneaker keeper life. Special thanks to Jazy Fresh for the love and J-7 for the good lookin'. Peep my feature here:
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2009/02/13/chicks-in-kicks-misled/

No comments:

Post a Comment