Monday, August 25, 2008

Back Again for the 1st Time


Sup kidz? Soooo, I've decided to blog because I have way too much sh!t going on in my head that absolutely needs an OUT! (besides music, that is.) "Welcome to the world of blogging, Mis.Led!", you say? "Why, thank you very much!", I reply. The previous posts are from an article that I used to write when I had more time on my hands and less distractions. So, even though they're not so new, they are most certainly still relevant. Voila! My gift to you, Archived "Sex and the Suburbs" articles by Mis.Led! YAY!
So with this blog I intend to vent, inform, and just pretty much put you on to what I already know or find out along the way. Hope you care, but not really. How could you not, though? The internet has enabled us all to become "other people's business" addicts. Hello, my name is Mis.Led! and if you're interesting enough, I'll be all up in your biz and I welcome you to be all up in mine. Eff it! It'll all come out eventually. Might as well come from yours truly! Enjoy being nosy and getting put on to mad game. This is gonna be fun! Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment